Thursday 14 February 2013

Busy Times

Its been a busy time since Christmas .. adding to my taking care of my plants, i have adopted a little kitty, spent lots of cash on this stray cats well being .. have decided to name her Cash ... will be posing her pic soon on my page ...

Then there were some traditional festivities that needed my share of participation/ Done ..

Adding to that, my husband had some health concerns that needed urgent action and attention.. is being taken care of now , he should be admitted to National Heartcare Unit for 3 days for further check-ups ...

Hope all will turn out well.

Kitty has been occupying my balcony for the time being ... so my attention to the plants has been at very minimal ... The weather here has been too hot for my plants so have been giving them ample of water ...

will be catching up soon

cheers and if still not toooo late ... Happy 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment